New Look!

3.21.2012

I've been wanting to change up my blog design for awhile now and I am loving the new look!  So first of all, thanks Natalie at Fifth of August Designs for designing my new layout for me. I wish I was better at that sort of thing, but I'm so glad people like you exist to help those of us who are not quite as design savvy.

In addition to the new look, I've been holding onto some fun guest posts and baby-related posts. Two of my favorite "mom" bloggers agreed to do guest posts that I'm pretty excited about. Here are some things coming your way in the next couple of weeks:

A guest post by Deanna from Delirious Rhapsody

Baby Names: Part II

A guest post by Mandy from She Breathes Deeply


So stay tuned! I feel privileged to have such lovely ladies contributing their thoughts to my new adventure into motherhood.

2 comments: