2012.

1.01.2012

Happy New Year!

I'm leaving for Atlanta in the morning for the Passion conference so I will have limited access to internet this week. After the conference I'll be in NC visiting my family until Sunday. Sadly, this will all be solo since John Paul wasn't able to join me (sad face) but I'm excited about having a great week of growth with close friends and coveted time with my family.

I've always found New Years Eve celebrations and resolution making to be kind of unctuous, but I think the spirit of it all is well intentioned. Making changes to better yourself or change where you are in life is a positive thing and it makes sense to reflect on that as you enter a new year since that's how we keep track of our time in life. So if you choose to use this night/day to celebrate changes, do so in the most authentic way possible. Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment