Holiday Finds

11.19.2013

I'm going to be writing about some exciting things happening this holiday season in the coming weeks, but today I just wanted to talk about some really LOVELY, meaningful gift options that I've fallen in love with. If you love quality, handmade, unique, ethical products you will probably fall in love with some of these items as well.

The Find

Light Gives Heat (www.lightgivesheat.com) just launched their winter line. They've changed direction, and while I'm sad to see the Suubi line go, they have found some pretty great products to feature. These handmade items are seriously gorgeous and making a difference in the lives of impoverished communities all over the world. 

The Woolberry Press
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWoolberryPress


I went to college with Haleigh and I think she's really talented. Her Etsy shop is currently featuring vintage inspired holiday cards. They're SO great. 

Diamond Candles
www.diamondcandles.com


I'm also loving Diamond Candles (www.diamondcandles.com). I really do love a nice candle. These are not only natural, earth-friendly and ethically produced in the U.S., they also have a fun twist. Every candle contains a ring that values anywhere from $10 to $5000. If you have a mom or friend who asks for Yankee Candle every year, maybe this would be something to try out on her?


No comments:

Post a Comment