Blog Finds

6.16.2011


I've come across a few blogs lately that I think are worth passing along. So if you are looking for new reads, check these out:

Autism as a Whole
If you are at all effected by or interested in Autism, this may be a good blog for you. I was taken aback when I found out that this mom is a single mother of four, one of which is Autistic. To say I am impressed is an understatement. Having an Autistic child is challenging...to put it lightly. To do it alone, is even more so. But add supporting an entire family and raising three additional kids all on your own...she's a super mom, that's all I can say. 



A Pretty Penny
This is a style blog, and becoming one of my favorites. She's cute, endearing and I like her style. :)



Tips on Triplets
The story here is sad. This is a daddy blogger who started a blog when he found out his wife was pregnant with triplet boys (naturally I might add). A few months later they lost the babies after they were born prematurely. He's still blogging, and it is both tragic and inspiring.




Moments with Love
I love adoption blogs. And I love big families. 
This family currently has 5 kids under the age of 7 and are working on adopting 2 more. I believe they have 4 girls of their own, 1 adopted boy and are working on adding two more boys to the family.






And speaking of adoption. A couple I am connected to in real life are on an adoption journey to adopt two brothers from Ethiopia and you can read about their story here:

When Love Takes You In
http://growininourhearts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment